I got my Black Kid Simple Pumps today, but...

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
Sadly, they were not for me. They are lacking the structure of the simple pump in patent, so they make my feet look fat :yucky:. So I will be returning them tomorrow.

In the twist of fate that it is I forgot that the Saks Warehouse Distribution center is exactly 5 minutes from my work. So I have to pay $7.50 to mail it from the same post office they will pick it up from and take it to a building that I pass every morning and afternoon. Unfortunately I can't just walk in and drop it off (I know, I called and tried!).

The same thing happened to me when I ordered at Sephora.com. It took one day to get here and I thought "how did it get here that fast?" and I looked at the return address and it was shipped UPS from 10 minutes from work (15 minutes from home). I called them, and they won't let me pick my orders up there either :P so now I don't order from them anymore (since my orders rarely top $50).

Anyway such is fate of where I live, I guess. Who knew we had so many distribution centers here! (North of Baltimore).

fmd914

O.G.
Apr 13, 2007
Somewhere too cold....
Compulsive - I feel the same way!!!! I got my beige and black kid simple pumps today and just don't feel the thrill. The black are definitely not for me, I will debate on the beige. But then I opened a package containing the grease simple pumps and was like :yahoo:. Thus, I feel that the kid should go back since there was not a similar reaction.

Wow - how funny that you are near all of the distributions sites. I don't blame you, I would be ticked also about having to pay for postage. Maybe you can lurk out looking for a big SAKS truck to come to the post office and just throw your return in with the rest of the mail!

hlfinn

ASO The Today Show
O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
oh i'm sorry to hear both of you don't like the black simples. i am seriously debating them. can i ask where you got them and what heel height? i was worried i wouldn't be able to find them though i need to get them at saks.

compulsive- i bet they don't make your feet look fat!

Nov 11, 2006
Washington, D.C.
Thanks, fmd & hlfinn! I got them from Saks in a size 38.5. They just didn't wow! me, sadly. At least now I have the money for my Rolande/Rolandos - if they come back to a store where I can return them to in case they don't fit! (I'd buy today from CL Las Vegas but am afraid of only having store credit!)

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
Sorry the simple pumps did not work for you. You could return them to a local Saks. Do they have one around Baltimore.