I got my BIRKIN finally *PIC*

Yep Tricia that's the CITES certificate you carry with you when you have goods made from rare skins (croc, snake, lizard, ostrich etc) so that you can show they were leggaly farmed for the purposes of making that item and not from some endangered animal. You sometimes need to produce it for customs and/or quarrentine if you travle internationally.

I see... Thank you!

Thanks Minnie, Rose, Tricia, FleurDeLis, luxe, Orchids, Pelinaka, clinkenwar, pigleto972001, choco, Handybags, GUCCIhoochie, lvrjrt, my peko, allaboutnice, anHermesLover, Katel, Fesdu, potiron for all your kind words.

I am still shocked to have her. :wlae:

anHermesLover, I love her to death!! So far I have only carried her out twice (back from Alaska and to a dinner).

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Queenie, you outdid yourself, didn't you! :woohoo: :woohoo: Yipee! From being birkinless awhile ago, to scoring an exotic birkin! Man, not just any birkin! An ostrich! And better still, orange ostrich! You know how rare it is, right!!!! :wlae:

OK, I need to calm down ..... I am so so happy for you! I should thank you for being willing to share. It must have been so hard on you to keep this birkin under wraps! Poor thing! (&*%$ that woman who created the trouble)

Please bring your birkin to the meet tomorrow! I can't wait to caress it. It's beyond gorgeous!

:dothewave: