I got my Bianca's BUT...

Sep 8, 2011
I got my Bianca's and love them butttt I hear a slight pop on my left heel. Has ANYBODY ever had this problem? If I stand or walk in them I will hear a pop on the left heel and I can move it and it will pop back. The heel is not loose but this happens. I have not worn them. I wanted to wear them for my graduation next week but now I'm not going to be able to if I send them back. Uggghhh. Do you all think they will break? It does not do this everytime. Should I be concerned? I got them from Neiman's. I tried to research this but could not find any info. Please tell me if this happened to you and nothing happened to the shoe.

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
I got my Bianca's and love them butttt I hear a slight pop on my left heel. Has ANYBODY ever had this problem? If I stand or walk in them I will hear a pop on the left heel and I can move it and it will pop back. The heel is not loose but this happens. I have not worn them. I wanted to wear them for my graduation next week but now I'm not going to be able to if I send them back. Uggghhh. Do you all think they will break? It does not do this everytime. Should I be concerned? I got them from Neiman's. I tried to research this but could not find any info. Please tell me if this happened to you and nothing happened to the shoe.

I'm curious about this because I'm wondering if u are describing it correctly.. I think I may have experienced something similar with my nude Rolandos but it has disappeared.. It kinda felt like the heel was loose when it actually wasn't and sorta felt that way when I would walk.. Mine went away after a day if wear.. Also try them on carpet and see if you still hear it..