I got my azur speedy!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. :yahoo: YAY! I just got back from LV at Ala Moana with my azur speedy 25 (EARLY birthday present to myself). The 25 was $575 and the 30 is $595 so I guess in Hawaii prices are still cheaper. I was in between the 25 and 30 (since this is my first speedy) but I chose the 25 since it was cuter even my bf thought so. I think maybe I should've just got the 30 since it was the price I expected to pay, but oh well still love it! (Surprising the SAs were actually helpful today! haha)

I'll post pics later when I go home. :yes:

2. Yay congrats and happy early birthday! :biggrin:

3. congrats on a great bag.....

and advanced happy birthday.....

4. ^thanks guys my birthday is not til the 30th though lol. it's a REALLY EARLY present.

pics..mind the home clothes haha. oh sorry the bag isn't nice in the second pic I took out the bag and tried to take it real fast at my bf's house before he thinks I'm crazy taking pics of a bag

DSC01137.JPG DSC01143.JPG DSC01142.JPG
  5. It's gorgeous! Congrats.

6. congrats! that's cute..

7. 00o cute cute!!! :nuts: i just think the 25 size is CUTE!!!

congrats on the Speedy and HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY WISHES!!! :yahoo:

8. pretty!!! oh congrats!!! :smile:

9. Looks great! I have to wait until after xmas to get mine. Happy early early bday! :balloon: :party:

10. Ooh, congrats! :smile: I was thinking speedy, then pochette after seeing it in person this weekend, now I want the cabas plage!!

11. Congrats on your new purchase:love:

12. its sooooooo cute ^o^... congrats!!
    i just got mine yesterday.. its a gorgeous isn't it?

13. Congratulations! Lovely lovely lovely! The 25 looks perfect on you! Early happy birthday too!

14. ntep: yeah I saw yours in the other thread. I love this line! I love your pastilles on the bag.

thanks everyone :flowers:

15. :nuts: Congrats!!!! Looks great on you:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice