I got my Amore from Pulse Today!!!!!

You should buy a really cheap digital camera from Wal-Mart!! They sell ones that are for children and everything. They're obviously not "excellent" in the pixel department, but they get the job done for cheap!!

I'm in the process of saving up for a new digital camera... I don't know why, but my camera (which is only less than two years old, bought back in October '05) drains the batteries within a day. It only started doing that this year. I can put fresh batteries in and take pix, leave the batteries in, and the next day the camera is dead. So I have the cumbersome duty of removing the batteries every time I use it right now. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Ha ha, sell a bag and buy a camera, buy buy buy :roflmfao:
You can show it to your BF when he gets back, how does your Caramella look? That was my original target item for Amore before I heard about all the amazing Amore Zucca bags that you girls were buying... that's the "bad influence" of this forum (just kidding, we all have too much fun here), and I think my official hunt for a Zucca has just started :Push:

Maya, that sucks about your digicam draining the batteries. I got mine this past christmas and it works pretty good with dry batteries, but supposedly the rechargable ones are supposed to have a better battery life (not because it's rechargable but just for one-time in comparison to dry batteries)...I have a Sony Cyber-shot 6 megapixel camera, I :heart: it.

My parents "family" camera is a Sony Cybershot, and yeah it's awesome. I had bought a Kodak Easyshare, which a friend recommended. It WAS good... Whether I use regular batteries or rechargables, it drains. I think the next one I get will be a Sony. One of my co-workers has the pink one. Hehe.

And I keep reading threads with people saying the LeSportsac stores aren't carrying the Amore... The Hawaii stores ARE.....................

Yeah, but they're out of certain styles eh? I wish they had the wallet when I went there..but the old asian lady said they were sold out the first day with the wallets. I dunno, Hawaii Lesportac is more expensive too eh? I think the shipping kills us in that store..but the upside is you don't gotta wait for someone to ship it to you and you get to see it first hand what the print placement is. eh.

Yes, all higher end products are marked up in Hawaii. Coach, Gucci, D&B, LV... All of them are more severely marked up than LeSportsac. The Coach bag I was eyeing on the website (I'm originally a Coach girl) is $348. Ala Moana Coach is selling it for $100 more!! That, right there, is insanity. :cursing: But you have to remember that the prices are jacked up for the tourists. When the Japanese come to Hawaii to buy their designer bags, even with the jacked up price (to us), it's still almost HALF OFF their own prices in Japan. So our "jacked up" prices are still a great bargain to them.

Eh, that's messed up. I guess that is why I prefer Pearlridge to Ala Moana. I just wish they had some high end stores at Pearlridge. I love to go to Ala Moana to see all the j-fobs though! They are so pretty! I :heart: hair..yes I am a hair person haha.

Wow, Jeny you got your zucca superfast. I guess maybe they sent it priority anyway. I'm happy for you that you got perfect print placement. I can imagine it is just stunning!

I'm bummed I think mine would have been here today but because we got a stupid snow storm I don't think I'm going to be getting my mail today. :crybaby:

Wow! I'm so excited. If they ship just as fast to Hawaii, then maybe mine will be here today or tomorrow? Probably tomorrow though. Hopefully by the end of this week though. . .

I got my Amore Gioco from Pulse today too! With Adios & Ciao Ciao perfectly in the front just like I had asked. They really do a perfect job with print placement, I GUESS that made it worth waiting for :P