I got my Ali!

She's absolutely gorgeous - congrats! I totally forgot what the X means - I know FS is final sale and ES is employee sale and Coach won't repair/warranty those bags, but I don't remember what the X is - I know I've seen bags at TJ Maxx w/ the X before. Darn - with the search down it's so hard to find anything.

That ebay seller always has a ton of coach. I was bidding on a black Gigi of theirs that had a broken turnlock. I'd seriously like to know how they get their hands on SO many damaged/defective/used purses.

Me too but I was kind of thinking they were one of those eBay stores places where you bring in your stuff to be sold but I am very unschooled when it comes to this kind of stuff.

I have bought on eBay before but always NWT so I was very nervous but I am so happy about the condition of this bag.

I got it for 177. plus tax and shipping. less than half of original retail.

I told my friend who is the handbag queen and she was all like ewww you do not know where it has been, but really she looks and smells brand new.

Also there was a price tag in one on the pockets, it had dept 444 written in pen but the actual tag said 498.00

Anyway... I could go on and on but will not bore you all! :smile:)

DH has no idea and is sleeping so I think I will take her out and wear her around the house for a bit...LOL!

Thanks again for letting me share my COACH excitement!

Michelle

Yea, you got a great deal because I just sold one in black/khaki for $270. Mine was barely used, but the retail was only $458. Was the gold retail higher?

Congrats on your purchase!!!

Congrats! Great bag! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that seller (she has several other ID's as well). I have bought a few items from her and they are always better than described. I watch her auctions on a daily basis.