I got my ali!! pics!!

Aug 2, 2006
Well, I did the big debate on the sig ali or the carly, decided to keep the carly and then had issues with that, anyway, I bought an ali and I absolutely love her!! I found her on ebay, She is beautiful and brown!! :heart:Previously loved and just adds to the vintage look. Even better, it ended up being from a fellow tpf'er!! She is sooo comfortable and rich and soft, I just adore her, just had to share!! Thanks for looking!!! :tup:

IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1211-1.jpg

She's BEAUTIFUL...although I am biased. Of all the Legacy colors, I predict this color will age/patina the best. Coach's website version of whiskey is gorgeous, but in person, the brown truly has more character and that "two-tone" (hard to describe what I mean, here)thing going on...how I expected whiskey would look based on the website pic.

Enjoy your gorgeous new addition!

thanks ladies!! Sorry for the HUGE pics, I still have to figure that out.. :confused1: Anyway, if anyone has been considering the ali.. run, don't walk to the nearest coach store!!! :yahoo: It is beautiful, perfect and comfortable!!!

She's BEAUTIFUL...although I am biased. Of all the Legacy colors, I predict this color will age/patina the best. Coach's website version of whiskey is gorgeous, but in person, the brown truly has more character and that "two-tone" (hard to describe what I mean, here)thing going on...how I expected whiskey would look based on the website pic.

Enjoy your gorgeous new addition!

I absolutely LOVE the color brown.. I like the whiskey a lot too, but the ones I personally have seen have been really orangey.. I am a huge brown fan, this bag reminds me of an old bomber jacket.. and it smells and feels scrumptious! I don't know that the scratches rub off as easily, but I think it looks very vintage and cool!! I love it!!