I got my ali hobo! + collection

1. It's still stuffed up because i'm not sure if I'm allowed to keep it! (employees may know why :/) So I have to keep it all stuffed and I can't use it until I get the word that I can. :crybaby:Butttt that didn't stop me from taking pictures of it! It's so amazing and I can't wait to get the wristlet and a million other things from this collection.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Collection! It seems so small! But I'm missing my tortoise samantha sunglasses and a pair of shoes :smile:

[​IMG]

2. That bag is gorgeous! It's like a throwback to the Station bag era. I love the stripe interior and the front pocket. (Is there a back pocket too?) Now I want one! :drool:

Great collection - I really like your vintage carryall! Thanks for sharing!
    (I have to put up pictures of my collection too one day, just have to find a moment to upload pics.)

Congrats!

3. bearonica- It doesn't have a back pocket BUTTTTT it does have two little rings on the side that seem like they would be used to add a long strap to (besides decoration).

It was my first non-impulse handbag buy too! The other two (legacy shoulder + Vintage carryall) were returned to my store and I had been eyeing them and had to grab them since both weren't able to order anymore! I love my small collection :wlae:

4. Great collection! I'm thinking of picking the Ali up in whiskey next week.

5. So pretty! That would be so mean if you didn't get to keep it! :sad: It is gorgeous.

6. I mean, I could keep it! But we're not sure if we're technically allowed to get our discount on it even though it's ringing that way so if I wanted I could return it and buy it back at full price :sad:

7. :yes: It does look like an 'updated' station bag..I have one & I love it! It will last for ever! (Just moisturize and keep it in the dust bag when not in use!) Congrats!! :heart: Emmy

8. absolutely fabulous!! :yahoo: You will look so stunning when you do get to use it!! ENJOY!

9. Actually! This collection is a vintage leather and doesn't recommend cleaner/moisterizer. It's basically if you get scratches- rub them out with your fingers/natural oils in your hands. I wish they didn't do this! But the leather is gorgeoussss.

10. Gorgeous bag!!! i really hope you get to keep it.

11. The bags are all really pretty! Congrats!:yes:

12. Beautiful!

13. I LOVE your collection! And the stripe is just GORGEOUS!

14. I love it! The stripes inside are so pretty and the bag looks so classy.

15. Fabulous collection!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice