I got my 04 Lilac First this morning!

Thanks everyone for the compliments and the warm wishes on getting my city. I think that this color would be just perfect in all of the larger sizes. I remember there was once a weekender on eBay...I should have nabbed her when I could have!

jdy, your lilac is perfect in the first. good luck on your quest for the lilac city. however, i actually prefer the first over the city, but the lilac would be awesome in a weekender.:love: i guess, i'm strange... i like my balenciagas small or very big.:supacool:

tln said:
I'm confused. Are you selling this or did you just buy it?

When I posted this thread I just received it. I started the process of purchasing this bag almost a month ago and during that time I was on vacation and decided that I no longer prefer the first style and would like to upgrade my collection to cities! (I tried on a white city and loveeeed it!) I had an opportunity to get the lilac in a city as well however I passed -partially because the payment plan didn't quite work with my schedule. So I've been kicking myself ever since. The color is so beautiful, but I was looking at the updated wearing your bag thread and I realized how much I'd rather have this subtle but gorgeous color is a much larger bag! I hope that made sense...I feel terrible for being so fickle!!! :shame:

jdy324 said:
When I posted this thread I just received it. I started the process of purchasing this bag almost a month ago and during that time I was on vacation and decided that I no longer prefer the first style and would like to upgrade my collection to cities! (I tried on a white city and loveeeed it!) I had an opportunity to get the lilac in a city as well however I passed -partially because the payment plan didn't quite work with my schedule. So I've been kicking myself ever since. The color is so beautiful, but I was looking at the updated wearing your bag thread and I realized how much I'd rather have this subtle but gorgeous color is a much larger bag! I hope that made sense...I feel terrible for being so fickle!!! :shame:

Ohhh noo .... don't worry jdy - I know this situation too. I absolutely understand your reasons ,,,, enjoy your lilac city now :tender: :yes: :yahoo:

Congrats on your sale of the 04 lilac Jdy!!! I sent you an ebay message about the bag... you are sooo nice. It was out of my price range :shame: . But, I'll be on the lookout for it (like this :wtf: ) when I go back to work in September (took time off for school) . I know some might be tired of the fuss over this color, but I've become obsessed with the 04 lilac first. Anyways, congrats again and go get your 04 lilac weekender! :wlae: