I got my 04 khaki first today!

byMiMi said:
buying or selling through this forum is never allowed. People list their bags on Ebay and are purchased through the Ebay venue. This is unavoidable. While this happens, members on the PF become familiar with other members Ebay ID's. Again, this is unavoidable. So, when someone buys or sells a Balenciaga through Ebay, the odds that it is another forum member is high (because lets face it, there is a small community of bbag nuts, and the majority of them post on here!) - so when someone receives a bag they have purchased on Ebay, and they have made the connection who is who, it is unavoidable for them to post about their bag (because they're excited and they want to share with others who will understand! that is what makes tpf so special, we get to share in our passion for bags!) and there is nothing wrong with that -- since the sale has been completely off of the forum, and on another venue. I hope that explains it well for you, sorry for any confusion! Rules are rules, and they apply for everyone, there is absolutely no selling or buying through the main purse forum.

hmmmm....I see.

I can't wait to see pics! i love the khaki color! not too many of them around, so be sure to take some excellent pics when you can and post them in the color doc. sticky!

Just thought I'd jump in. I'm pretty new to the forum and just want to say that my khaki "the purse" is one of my very favorite of all my bbags. The color and leather is just the best and I've gotten more compliments on that bag than any other. I'd have preferred one of the other styles in this color, but because it is such a chameleon (I'm sure I spelled that wrong...), it makes me smile every time I carry it. Way to go on snagging a khaki!!!!