I got my 04 black first in the mail today..

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. :yahoo: I can't believe it!!!!! I got this beauty from a lovely PFer. When I pulled her out of the dustbag I was in awe of the leather :nuts:. I couldn't believe that leather could be so soft and silky. This is the first bbag that I have seen and felt that wasn't 06 or 07. I had the biggest smile on my face and had to call my dh instantly. I can't wait for him to get home so he can feel the leather. I tried taking some pictures. In the pictures it makes the bag look kindof shiny but she is more matte. Tomorrow I will take some modeling pics because right now I am in my pj's, LOL. Thank you so much Peggy for letting me adopt her; I will wear her proudly!!!! Btw I took pictures comparing the leather to my 07 black city, the first is on top and the city is on bottom.

04 black first.jpg back.jpg bbag family.jpg comparision.jpg
  2. [​IMG]
    Congrats VB~! Love the two together, and the leather is wonderful!!

3. very pretty. congrats!

4. Yayy congrats :yahoo:I love the First in Black.:yes: First is on my next with list. Enjoy it.:heart:

5. Oh wow shes a beauty, lovely and squashy! Congrats!

6. CONGRATS!!! LOVE THE FIRST :woohoo::yahoo:

7. Thanks everyone!! I am so excited still. I can't wait to use her tomorrow!!!

8. Congrats! :party:

9. Loves it - congrats!!!

10. The first :drool: :drool: :drool:

11. w o w - so gorgeous! the leather is so much nicer in the older bags, kinda depressing... but so drool worthy!

12. it's truly beautiful... Congratss!!!! :yahoo:

13. Congrats!!! can't wait to see your modeling pics! she's so cute!

14. wow lOooovely bag! congrats! Use her in good health.. or all the time.:drool:

15. Beautiful. Congrats!