I got more chanels! I'm addicted - and broke!

marose28

O.G.
Jan 16, 2008
A lot of people here in the forum say that you can never just stop with one Chanel. And I discovered how true that is! It seemed just like it was yesterday I bought my very first chanel purse (medallion tote). And not even one week later, I end up with a Chanel wallet, modern chain flap, and some hooky shoes! I love them! Of course, I got some Chanels for my mom, too - and I posted pics of them for you to see. I couldn't resist the Saks EGC - it was just too good to pass up. Now I've got some GCs I need to blow and have no idea what to get next [what do you all think of yellow accordion flap?]. Although I still have one Chanel on the way to me (and I'm most excited about that one!), I am already feeling so pleased. Now my question is... how do you stop this addiction?!

So here are my new stuff: the chanel wallet I got from Bluefly with my medallion, next is the modern chain flap for $1525, which my SA found in the back (how do you remove the scratches on the leather BTW?), and the shoes are from Nordies (they matched Saks shoe promo so I got GCs from there too). The last is a pic of my mom's loot - a beige hobo and a black 'camera case'.

Thanks for letting me share again!:love:

Attachments

• IMG_4959-comp.JPG
    IMG_4959-comp.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_5176-comp.JPG
    IMG_5176-comp.JPG
    69.3 KB · Views: 385
  • IMG_5136-comp.JPG
    IMG_5136-comp.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_5137-comp.JPG
    IMG_5137-comp.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 299
  • IMG_5191-comp.JPG
    IMG_5191-comp.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 355
Ah yes. I know what you mean. Hence my name!!!
There is NO stopping the addiction, believe me. I have considered going broke a lot to fund my addiction, but SOME HOW I resisted. Once you go Chanel. You don't go back, you'll think buying almost any other brand is a waste. Seriously. BUT, congrats on your new purchases!! I love the flap and the shoes!!!

Everything you got is great.....yes, there is no going back.....for proof, just take a look at Regina's collection thread, 65 almost 70 in the chanel forum., she got them in something like 15 months........:lol::hrmm::heart:H

Chanel can be pretty crazy addictive! My addiction started last year when I was supposed to buy only one Chanel bag, the Pocket in the City. Well, I couldn't stop at just one. I bought 5 bags in about 3 months! :wtf:

Congrats on your purchases!

I totally understand what you mean!! *lol*... i bought 5 flaps in a space of 3 months...and boy, did i feel the financial pain....my DH thinks i should see a shrink for my addiction....

I so understand your addiction..since buying my first Chanel last year I can't stop and am pretty close to blowing each month's paycheck on something Chanel.. :P

Congrats on your lovely purchases.. :yes:

I bought a classic a couple months ago(my first).. and then it moved to costume jewelry. Ever since I touched my classic, I craaaved another bag instantly! It's bad... this forum is my addiction. lol

thanks ladies! I may be addicted but at least i'm in good company. seriously one more purse (so I can use my GCs) and that's it. I'll be on a purse ban... I swear! :angel: I'll just live vicariously through all of you.:girlsigh:

I agree for some reason chanel is very addicting. I think I got addicted because one bag didn't go with everything. I have since narrowed my collection down to 3 bags and dont plan on getting any more for a long time.

I think the only way to stop is to just stop. This web site doesn't help. lol