I got Metallic Carly tonight!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been calling my 2 local Macy's to see if either of them have had the Metallic Carly and I called the one tonight at 8:30 and they said they had it. She said she would hold it for me till tomorrow. Well, I couldn't wait that long..lol. soooo I was speeding the whole way there to make it before they closed. I got there with 5 mins to spare!! I am soooo excited that I had to tell you all that I got the "ball of foil".. haha!!

2. How does your hubby feel about it now that you have it? And post pics!!!

3. YAY!!!!!:woohoo: Post pics!! Show us!!!:yahoo:

4. Congrats!!!! I have one too! I think it is a gorgeous bag!!! Enjoy it! I would love to see pics of it on you! :smile:

5. Congrats!!!! Sounds like something I would do! Post pics!!

Wear your ball of foil proudly and I will wear my shiny black trash bag. :lol:

6. Yay!!!! I love this bag! Congrats!

7. woo hooo congrats on your ball of foil! haha:lol:

8. Even though your husband probably deserves a bag slap for that comment, I love that phrase "ball of foil", lol! Hey maybe you can show him it's a lot more dense than foil, lol! Congrats on your purchase!!! :woohoo:

9. Sorry I JUST got my computer rebooted.. it would not reconnect to the internet and had 8 updates to do so I had to sit through all of that. I will snap a few pics real quick...no modeling tonight though..lol. It will take me a few minutes to load them. Be back in a bit!!!

10. Too funny... I'm sure he'll be getting a bag slap soon enough. LOL. He's always asking for some kinda smackin!! Haha! He didn't say much about it. He couldn't believe I was running out the door to my car to get there tonight.

11. Oh. gotta see your pics - hurry. I have been looking at this bag...please don't tell me how hard it is going to be to track one down!

12. I definitely will!! Thanks. How do they even think of this stuff?

13. I am glad you got your "ball of foil"!!! I remember you saying how much you liked it. Tell him that he doesn't have to wear it! Post some pics when you get a chance!!!

14. Where's your pics!????!!?! C'mon!!! :nuts:

15. Ok here's the pics, but it is ALOT shinier in these pics than IRL. I had to use the flash cause it's soo dark in here right now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]