I got me something ROSES too! =)))

twochubbycheeks

..just KEEP swimming
Aug 18, 2007
I was about to give up finding something Roses.. then one day.. she came knocking on my "door"~ :nuts:
P2020043.jpg

P2020045a.jpg

P2020046b.jpg

I initially wanted a Speedy, but had the opportunity of getting the NF instead... no regrets at all! :heart::heart::heart:
P2020048c.jpg

My DS loves to hang out with me (yeah... he's a Mama's boy! hee hee).. so I thought of putting him inside the box with some of his toys. This way, I can take pics of my new baby in peace! LOL:roflmfao: (I was kinda worried that he would be able to reach the bag with his drooly hands, but then I thought.. naaah.. that's okay! LOL-- this is the one NF I will NEVER SELL (I had 2, the mono and the damier and sold them.).. this Roses NF is for keeps.:heart:)
P2020054f.jpg

Loooove the details on her~
P2020052e.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my joy~

...next target-- PINK GRAFFITI SPEEDY! ;)

adajal, Crazy Bag, wapity, beljwl, jch0425, pinkgoldfish, teddyraph, deluxeduck, freshmess, heychar:

Thank you ALL for your sweet compliments on my new purchase and of my precious DS. :heart: =) I love having my kids model with my bags 'coz their Mom's too shy to be in front of the camera! ;)

I soooooo LVoe the Roses AND the PINK interior lining! Pink is my fave color ever. So this is super perfect for me. Now, if only I can get the Pink Graffiti Speedy... I'll be super duper happy Momma! LOL

adajal: hi there!!! long time, no chat with ya! I saw your thread about your Roses... LVoe everything! You sure came back with a BANG!!! =)

Crazy Bag: yeah, he IS a Mama's Boy.. already!!! LOL He's turning 9mos this month.