I got me something ROSES too! =)))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was about to give up finding something Roses.. then one day.. she came knocking on my "door"~ :nuts:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I initially wanted a Speedy, but had the opportunity of getting the NF instead... no regrets at all! :heart::heart::heart:
    [​IMG]

2. Oops...you got 2 threads! Anyway -- Congrats on the pretty neverfull ;)

3. My DS loves to hang out with me (yeah... he's a Mama's boy! hee hee).. so I thought of putting him inside the box with some of his toys. This way, I can take pics of my new baby in peace! LOL:roflmfao: (I was kinda worried that he would be able to reach the bag with his drooly hands, but then I thought.. naaah.. that's okay! LOL-- this is the one NF I will NEVER SELL (I had 2, the mono and the damier and sold them.).. this Roses NF is for keeps.:heart:)
    [​IMG]

Loooove the details on her~
    [​IMG]

Thanks for letting me share my joy~

...next target-- PINK GRAFFITI SPEEDY! ;)

4. Wow!!! I love it!!!! Congrats! Your baby is soooo cute!

5. ^ lol I love 'MAMA's BOY"..He is cute. He seems to have problem keeping his hands away from the Roses :lol: How old is he?

6. That is a beautiful bag! I love the pink interior best.

7. LOVE it!!!! Congrats!!!

8. He's a darling! Congratulations on your Rose Neverfull. It is such a gorgeous piece.:woohoo:

9. Congratumations, it's stunning, I love the baby pic, too cute :smile:

10. Congrats!!! Pretty rose! I love the interior!

11. congrats! :woohoo: what beautiful babies. your son is especially adorable.

12. Congrats! What an excellent pick. Your son's too cute. :yes:

13. congrats

14. adajal, Crazy Bag, wapity, beljwl, jch0425, pinkgoldfish, teddyraph, deluxeduck, freshmess, heychar:

Thank you ALL for your sweet compliments on my new purchase and of my precious DS. :heart: =) I love having my kids model with my bags 'coz their Mom's too shy to be in front of the camera! ;)

I soooooo LVoe the Roses AND the PINK interior lining! Pink is my fave color ever. So this is super perfect for me. Now, if only I can get the Pink Graffiti Speedy... I'll be super duper happy Momma! LOL

adajal: hi there!!! long time, no chat with ya! I saw your thread about your Roses... LVoe everything! You sure came back with a BANG!!! =)

Crazy Bag: yeah, he IS a Mama's Boy.. already!!! LOL He's turning 9mos this month.

15. Beatiful! yours baby is so cuteeee!