I Got Kooba Charlie

Hi all,
I am new to Kooba. Actually the first time i heard about Kooba is from this forum :shame:
Then i went on ebay and saw a pretty Kooba Charlie in black! I really like the style... So i bought it! :biggrin:
I am now still waiting for the bag to arrive...I can't wait!
Anyway, after reading a lot of posts here, some people mention about how great the leather used to be back then compared to new-released Kooba. I wonder which bags that have good leather?
Also does anyone know what year was Charlie being released?
Many thanks!!!!

The Charlie leather was decent but only in Black. The Rose got discolorations very quickly. I don't remember how the brown Charlie's fared. You should be okay with the Black. Hope you like it. It's a nice bag.

I hate my Rose Charlie! That is the bag that ruined Kooba for me. It quickly discolored to an ugly blotchy brownish color and the leather is really, really thin! I still have it but it has not seen the light of day in like 3 years! Just sits in the bottom of my trunk in it's dustbag. Hopefully you will have better luck !

My Kooba Charlie has arrived!!!! I love the style so much! :heart: I didn't expect the strap would be quite short, though.
Can anybody tell me what kind of leather is it? And how do you clean it?