I Got It!!!

Yeah! The Panda is too cute!

I think my SA was mad when I bought mine as I purchased mine from my location but not from her! :wtf: I hope it doesn't hurt my mirror chances!! LOL

Yeah! The Panda is too cute!

I think my SA was mad when I bought mine as I purchased mine from my location but not from her! :wtf: I hope it doesn't hurt my mirror chances!! LOL

You should have purchased it at around this time!!! They barely got a Panda Pochette at the boutique!!! :biggrin:

Congrats to the OP!!!

You should have purchased it at around this time!!! They barely got a Panda Pochette at the boutique!!! :biggrin:

Congrats to the OP!!!

I did! I just received it today. This is how lazy I am, I had them ship it to me from the Houston store! LMAO! OMG Now if they have a mirror waiting for me then I WILL go to the store.

I did! I just received it today. This is how lazy I am, I had them ship it to me from the Houston store! LMAO! OMG Now if they have a mirror waiting for me then I WILL go to the store.

...and I thought I was lazy!!! :roflmfao:

That would be so awesome if you went on Friday to pick up your Miroir bag... and walk in at the time I was there exchanging my sandals... :yahoo:

LV-Fanatic: Do you have any pics to share with us? :graucho: