I got it!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. With the help of Kriscat, Aliceautum & LovinMyMulberry I bought an Ombre mink Bayswater, unused by the seller and it just arrived weeeeeeee, it smells so nice of leather and I am really happy! I got it for 2900 dk kr (334£)

I will get some photos up as fast possible, but I wanted to thank you for your help :smooch:

Btw If anyone sees a mirror bayswater of offer somewhere I would really appreciate the info, as its the one who got away and its still there naggin at the back of my mind :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congratulations!!!!

3. Congrats pixelkitten, looking forward to those pics :yahoo: Will keep my eyes peeled for mirrored Bays.

4. Congrats!!

5. Well done Pixelkitten, I'm looking forward to photos when she arrives.

6. Well done pixelkitten. Can't wait to see pics.

7. Thats super. Will look out for your photos. Well done!

8. I am not sure if this is what you are looking for, but Bloomingdales has a chrome bays on sale for $875.

9. Blimey - that's true dedication. You've just got a beautiful bays and you're already looking for your next one!:roflmfao:

10. :yahoo:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

(Im not sure it was anything to do with me tho :P )

11. Congrats :biggrin: Can't wait to see pics :biggrin:

12. Pixelkitten

I have sent you a PM - may have found what you are looking for.

andrea
    x

13. MMMM sounds lovely