I Got It!!!yipeee!

1. Guess what I got? :yahoo: :happydance:I'm sure it's going to be easy for you to guess since I've been posting so many threads about it:yes: . It's two items and that's all I'm going to tell you for now;) I know some of you are tired of these guessing games so feel free not to guess buuut if you want to entertain yourself then by all means go right ahead:rolleyes: . I think it's a fun game (for me...maybe not for the guesser:amuse: )I didn't want to make you guess but I didn't have time to take pictures today since I have so much school work but I promise that I will post pics by tomorrow :smile:

2. I hate waiting!!!!! LOL hurry and post pics!! :smile:

3. oh please do post pictures!

4. one of them is the Cerises Speedy 25 !

5. omg anothert tease .. DO TELL :biggrin:

6. Ugh, I was just taking some pictures but my battery just died on me. I'm recharging it now so give like about 15-20 min.

7. poshinstyle, what took u so long?! hehe :Push:

i demand picss, im so curioussssssssssssss... :hysteric:

anyway im sure all ur pieces would be fabuolous as usual, congrats :flowers:

8. [​IMG]

9. I'm guessing the cerises speedy since you kept asking about it . woo hoo if that's what it is! :yahoo:

10. I wish:heart:
    Give me a few min. I adding my "signature"

I totally agree with you. Give me a few minutes.:yes:

11. i bet it is something multicolor :heart:3

12. :wlae: :yahoo: Here it is:

I got the LAST Cerises.:yahoo: Lucky me!:yes:

Cerises_Pochette_1 copy.jpg Cerises_Pochette_3 copy.jpg Cerises_Pochette_4 copy.jpg Cerises_Pochette_2 copy.jpg
  13. Love it!! Congrats!! :yahoo:

14. Adorable! Love it!:yahoo:

15. Pretty! now what's the other one??

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice