I got it!!! Yeah Me

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well after several months of debating and several years of dreaming I finally purchased my first LV. I want to say thanks for all of the wonderful advise and elongreach I made sure that I got a box also. I was supposed to go on Monday but I decided to go for it and the timing was perfect because I could also go alone. When I went to the store I was sure that I was wanting to get the BV or the BH however I quickly changed my mind. I think that I must have tried on every bag in the store. I was like a kid in a candy shop. I first wanted to get a tote but then I realized that the majority of the bags that I own are totes, so I decided to go for a bag that I can carry on my wrist or carry in my hand. I was all set to get the Pappilion ( I hope I spelled that correctly) but then I thought that I would get tired of carrying it. So I tried on more bags. The SA that I had was wonderful and he gave me lots of personal attention. He also gave me the background and history of the some of the bags. I told him that I read about the Patina from this forum and he explained that to me also. He gave me very explicit care instructions and told me to please call him if I had any questions. Well to put this little story to rest I have attached a picture of the one that I decided to purchase. I like the fact that it can be carried as a tote bag on the shoulder or I can lower the straps and carry it in my hand or wrist. So it basically does everything that I want it to do. And also in my opinion I like the patena look. It also helps to identify the bag as being authentic because the fakes don't do that without falling apart first. At least I don't think they do.

Picture 137.jpg Picture 139.jpg
  2. Congrats!:flowers:

3. Congratulations-what a great bag to start out with!

4. Congrats disney! I'm proud of you. Welcome to the LV club!

5. Congrats! A great choice ,it's gorgeous!:tender:

6. Very nice...Nice start..

Congrats!!!

7. Congratulations! It is a beautiful bag! I have been eyeing this one myself!

8. This was my first LV too. I kow you'll love it. Congrats!

9. Very nice! Congrats!

10. oooooooooo, the popincourt haut! great bag! love it!! congrats!

11. Very nice choice!

12. It's a PH right??? In any event Congrats!!

If it's a PH, I just wanted to say that I have one and LOVE it!

13. congrats!

14. Yes it is.

15. CONGRATS!!!:yahoo:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice