I GOT IT...Prada Cervo Shine in Nocciolo...PICS!!

ryrybaby12

O.G.
Aug 20, 2008
Okay...so I went back to NM today. Saw my beautiful and just could not pull the trigger on $3095 today. So pretty though..and it my future bag.

I could NOT stop thinking about this baby last night. It truly is a beautiful color, and pics do not even do it justice. This is a Cervo Shine BR4273. It has a snap on the top, and no extra messenger strap. It is a little smaller than the Cervo Shine that JCOOP had, and does NOT have a zipper at the top. It is the PERFECT size, and can fit a lot or a little and look great either way.

The drop on this bag is a little nicer than the Cervo Shine with the zipper because it curves down in the center.

I am in love....and A...you can borrow it as long as I can borrow some of your beauties!!

This bag was $1495...and HI does NOT have it and is not getting it in. Saks is not getting it....I am pretty darn sure this is just NM.

Honestly, I would highly recommend this bag if you contemplated the other Cervo Shine but thought it was too big....

I also got a Tod's Pashimy tote on sale for like $5** so that I can use it as a diaper bag and travel tote since it is nylon...it was really pretty on, and I was pleasantly surprised.

BUT...I LOVE THIS BAG!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Attachments

• Louis Vuitton Mahina 021.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Mahina 021.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 550
  • Louis Vuitton Mahina 022.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Mahina 022.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 535
  • Louis Vuitton Mahina 017.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Mahina 017.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 597
  • Louis Vuitton Mahina 016.jpg
    Louis Vuitton Mahina 016.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 333
breathtaking!!! congrats ryrybaby12! it looks amazing on you - love the drop and the curve. can't recall the last time i've seen such a gorgeous, rich brown color! i'm adding this to my list now :P

That is gorgeous, have never seen it and loves it. It looks good on you!!!!

Thanks for sharing. I've always liked that color.

Is the pix of it on the back of the chair the best representation of the color?

Great bag - looks really good on you! I think you will find the Tod's a great bag too - I have the nylon Pashmy in silver (and 2 small kids) - it's a great bag which you can take anywhere.

OMG - You were right. That bag is gorgeous. The color is just perfect!!!!!! And it is probably more practical than the Chanel. Lisa found another bag for me and it is on its way and arranged for the defective one to go back. She was great. She is also transferring in the Prada two pocket hobo and the push lock satchel. I told her what you thought and so she will take modeling pics when she gets it in. I know you and A didn't like it on but I keep hoping I will like it. I know alot of people gripe about getting into the Jimmy Choo Ramonas but they don't bother me. Just call me strange.

So what is next on your list????:graucho::graucho::graucho:

OMG - You were right. That bag is gorgeous. The color is just perfect!!!!!! And it is probably more practical than the Chanel. Lisa found another bag for me and it is on its way and arranged for the defective one to go back. She was great. She is also transferring in the Prada two pocket hobo and the push lock satchel. I told her what you thought and so she will take modeling pics when she gets it in. I know you and A didn't like it on but I keep hoping I will like it. I know alot of people gripe about getting into the Jimmy Choo Ramonas but they don't bother me. Just call me strange.

So what is next on your list????:graucho::graucho::graucho:
I hope you like it too...the two pocket hobo was just wierd when you put stuff in it...the modeling pics are going to be pretty...it is just how the bag fold in when put on...can't explain, you must try it yourself to see.