I got it! My HG bag!

Evboobear

Feb 21, 2010
I found my Coach Sv/Light Khaki/Platinum Groovy purse on eBay and bought it for half the price I paid for the dirty one from JAX! Its NWOT and doesn't come with the Coach hangtags either. I visited a FP store and asked if I could order replacement tags and I was told "no" so I'm trying to find some on eBay. Thing is, I can't really remember what they look like since I had the previous purse only briefly and I can't find a good up close pic of them. Does anyone own this bag and can describe them to me?

I think its a platinum leather embossed tag & a clear plastic tag with silver glitter. I found one set on eBay but the leather tag is described as silver (same thing?)

I can't wait to get it in!!! I'm so excited!!! I also have a couple of small goodies to reveal with it too once it comes in :yahoo:

I called JAX and they are sending the tags for free or a similar pair! Now I don't have to stress about trying to find the right color lol I found an up close pic of them on eBay but the glare of the camera flash made the pic bright and blurry. From now on I'll definetly call first, I expected them to charge me an arm and a leg.

Now I can try and get the matching wristlet, yay!

jax is notorious for sending a single metal tag if this doesn't work out let me know I have the clear silver glitter tag .. I could send it to you for free if you don't get the right one from jax :O)

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 58
Yeah, I've kind of given up calling Jax for an odd replacement tags. They always seem to send just a generic tag that I can't or won't use. I've had better luck going to the outlet and asking them to look in their collection.