I got it ! My first B.bag, my Men's Day...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday morning, I woke up at dawn to take a train to go to Paris seeing a friend. I arrived at his place and he was still in bed then the time he got dress, have a beakfeast told him I 'm going to visit Le Printemps Homme. At the second floor, a Balenciaga corner !
    Then....I let you imagine...:nuts:
    It (the bag) was waiting for me and my body...A marvelous and the last one Men's day in Café...I tried, and I tried and I left with it. God! The leather is so soft, the deepth of the color, the slouchy shape...Yummy

Regards

VIKTOR

Ps 1: Feel free to comment
    Ps 2: Some dirty and blurry pics (taken by my cellular) but I 'm looking for my camera

Attached Files:

2. Congrats on your very first bbag!:yahoo: Great choice!

3. :drool: nice-uh!

4. Viktor, congrats on your gorgeous first Bbag, yay!!!:tup:

I enjoyed your description of how it was there waiting for you, the leather, trying it on....:heart:

When you find your camera, look forward to seeing your additional pics, maybe a modeling pic, too!:yahoo:

Enjoy him.

5. Excellent. Congratulations and thanks for letting us know what you decided to go for. Its lovely.

6. wow thats amazing!! congrats!! :biggrin:

7. Congrats on your first B bag!

8. the leather is yummy....... congrats on your first bbag, and might i say it won't be your last....

9. Congrats! The leather looks so beautiful from what I can see!

10. Salut Victor!!! Congrats on the gorgeous bbag! You 'll love it more every time you wear it!

11. Very nice! Is it black or blue? I love men wearing bbags!

12. Actually It's a 07 Café Men's bag...

13. Congrats. The leather is tdf!!

14. aaah, cafe is a great color. Show a modeling pic!

15. Love it! Enjoy