I got it!! Michael Kors white ceramic watch!

Dec 30, 2007
I love watches! and since the moment I saw this one I fell in love. Introducing my new Michael Kors white ceramic watch: it's not the oversized and I think it's perfect for me. I wear my watch in my right hand and love it :biggrin:

p.s. sorry for the pics, I am not really that good at it

Attachments

• Michael Kors Ceramic 1.JPG
    Michael Kors Ceramic 1.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 3,976
  • Michael Kors Ceramic 2.JPG
    Michael Kors Ceramic 2.JPG
    57.5 KB · Views: 3,623
  • Michael Kors Ceramic 3.JPG
    Michael Kors Ceramic 3.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 1,145
  • Michael Kors Ceramic 4.JPG
    Michael Kors Ceramic 4.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,151
Very nice...your pictures remind me that I need to get my white watch out (I have the Swiss Legend) - it's such a nice fresh look for spring!

Wear it in good health!

Thank you TheBigBagAddict, Emmy and Nat!

The BigBagAddict, yours is the one I originally wanted, but I fear I will not like it for a long time so I went for a Michael Kors (cheaper) version....

I haven't had this one for even a week and I am already planning on my next watch! (I want a Cartier)

Thank you TheBigBagAddict, Emmy and Nat!

The BigBagAddict, yours is the one I originally wanted, but I fear I will not like it for a long time so I went for a Michael Kors (cheaper) version....

I haven't had this one for even a week and I am already planning on my next watch! (I want a Cartier)

Thank you butterfly36029! I wear it daily and still love it just as much now as I did when I first bought it. It makes me feel happy every time I look at it.
But it is a big purchase and I totally understand where you're coming from when you said you 'might not like it for a long time', at the moment none of my other watches are seeing the light of day but who knows if that will be the case in afew years time. I'd like to think so but then my style may change alittle and I'll go back to my other watches more so.
Your Michael Kors looks great! It's fun, fresh and makes a statement! Enjoy!