I got it! I got it!

1. I'm so impressed with eLux right now ... I ordered my bag on Monday and it arrives TODAY! I was so excited. My purseket arrived the day before too! :yahoo:

I've finally purchased the bag I've been eyeing for so long -- the damier speedy 25! I used her for a bit today and let me tell you, I felt really special just holding it. I know, I'm such a dork. Maybe I'm just not sure, but I feel (just a little bit) that the bag may be a bit too small for me. I tried on both at the store and they both looked great on me, but now I'm thinking that the 30 might be a better size since I do carry a lot of stuff sometimes in my bags. Can you give me your opinion if you think I can handle the 30? I think it just boils down to me not wanting to wait longer if I decide to ship it back and exchange for the bigger size.

Check out my pictures though -- I even have shots of it with my purseket! I showed the purseket to both my sisters though and they LOVED it! They think it's such a great idea! Now I know I'm getting them for Christmas ... hehe.:P Sorry if the lighting is poor!

IMG_3976.jpg IMG_3973.jpg IMG_3971.jpg
  2. Here's pictures of my purseket:

IMG_3978.jpg IMG_3979.jpg
  3. congratulations! i think 25 suits you just right~~~~ its sooo cute!

4. i think it looks perfect on you! the pursket really organizes your bag so maybe you can fit more things in it. the exchange process takes a couple weeks if you really want to get the 30. You can go wrong with either! congrats!

5. Very very nice, the purseket matches the interior!! Thanks for sharing!!

BTW, I think the 25 looks perfect on you.

Congrats!!!!! :biggrin:

6. Love it on you and CONGRATS. Although I always vote for the 30!

7. aww stunnnnnnnning bag ..looks great on u .... congrats and enjoy :smile:

8. Looks great on you! Congrats!!

9. i agree. the 25 looks great on you! enjoy!

10. Looks great on you..also love the purseket..

11. I think the 25 is PERFECT!!!

12. looks good on you. i have a speedy 25 too with a leopard print purseket from joey jr.

13. Gongratulations, it´s really cute!

14. Congrats! It looks fabulous on you!

15. congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice