I got it! I got it! My first B Bag and wallet!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Here we go ladies...I did it! I went to Bal NY on Friday and got this beautiful bag and wallet! I'm in LOVE!!! Sorry if the pic is a little iffy...I did it with my camera phone at work.

Yay! I'm SO addicted!!! :love:

bbag.jpg
  2. Wow beautiful, is that the black city?
    Congrats both are gorgeous.

3. Leather looks TDF, great choice for your first B-Bag the city, and in a versatile colour, enjoy! :smile:

4. Very nice. I want one in black also. Enoy it.

5. AAARRRRRRRRRR...another beautiful city from BNY.

congrats, it looks like a good one :smile: . When you were there on Friday, was there a large selection of black to choose from?

6. Yes it is a black city...I have no idea what the wallet is I just asked to see every wallet they had in black, lol!

I was there around 11:15ish on Friday...in Black they had just about everything...it was a dream come true :yes: . They had a wonderful selection, but I knew I was going for a black city...now to start planning my next bag!

7. thats a nice city..enjoy it

8. Love them both! Everyone needs a black City Bbag. Just so classic and versatile, not to mention it looks very cool in black! Yeah, baby!!! Good choice on the wallet too.

CONGRATS!

9. Congratulations, a black city bag is an excellent choice!

10. wow i like both. congrats!

11. Congrats - they look perfect.

12. awww they look awesome! congrats! did the wallet come in all different colors to coordinate with the bags??

13. That City is GORGEOUS!! You really got a good one. Congrats and enjoy!

14. Congratulations!! they are beautifullll

15. Congrats! Both are great picks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice