I GOT IT :) finally my INK BALENCIAGA CITY IS HERE :)

1. Ok... i'm quite excited right now :smile: i'm @ work and received this beautiful bag :yahoo: can't take pictures yet as I don't have my camera!!

Its what eveyone was talking about, a beautiful color that looks different in types of lighting!!!!!!!! :yes:

Purchased my bag from the LOVELY and EVER SO NICE Elizabeth*Thomas ... fast shipping, LOVELY bag... ekkkk :smile:

:wlae: :wlae: :wlae: <-- that's how i'm feeling right now... (inside) can't do it infront of my co-workers.....

keep tuning in for lovely photos :smile:

2. Very happy for you, ink is really my fav and only b-bag color! This will change by friday! (not the fav just the only!)

3. Congrats Eping!!! Can't wait to see pics. It's such a wonderful feeling to be working hard, and have a package of joy delivered right to you!!!

4. thank you catcat... what are you getting by friday??? share share :yes:

5. Oh, congrats! Enjoy! Love that colour.

6. THANKS :yahoo: .. yeah it's sucha great feeling, but... knowing it's comming couldn't really concentrate...:rolleyes: opened it right away... and there it was ^_^... eeekkk can't wait to take pictures!

7. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics.

8. :yahoo: CONGRATS :yahoo: on your INK b-bag!!! :wlae: you're SO lucky to get one!!! Enjoy using her!!! :flowers:

9. OK quick post photos! I'm still lusting after it and will probably never get it now so I sure would love to oogle at yours!!

10. Thanks meemie ... can't wait to share either!!

helenNZ i will be using her.. till she is used and abused... bahahah *_* maybe not the abusing part!!

11. :yahoo: congratssss!!!

12. Congrats! Can't wait to see the pics!

13. yes please pics pics :drool: :drool: !!

14. Congrats:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Can't wait to see your pics.:love:

15. Another new Ink bag! You'll love it. I never get tired of seeing pics of the Ink color bags,,, please post them once you can. Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice