I got it! But yet why do I feel sad!

Mar 2, 2008
Hi Guys,
I logged on and guess what....my Azur Speedy 35 was on there! I bought it right away! I feel bad because after I bought it, it was sold out. I feel bad for other people who want speedies and they are out of stock. I also feel bad because I just bought the Mini Mono Lucille. I am also starting school to get my Masters degree in Nursing and I can't be spending alot of money anymore. I felt the time was right and I had to get the Speedy though.

Awwww......don't feel bad if you LVoe the bag and if you could afford it. Look at it this way, you can make use of the bag for many years to come. It's a worthy investment:smile:

Congrats on your new Speedy :smile: Don't feel bad, I too started Business School and currently shopping for a new LV wallet. After this wallet thought, I'll be on a ban for 1 year because of school :smile:

Congrats! But don't feel bad!! I bought a cles one time and felt super guilty afterwards, and I ended up using it every single day since I got it! You'll love your bag even more when it comes home!

Please don't...if the purse lasts 4yrs ...the cost would be just over 50cents a day. Imagine how many one can afford overtime by not having daily triple shot latte w/cream. ENJOY!!!!!