I got it! But it's black and not officier

Aug 20, 2006
I's so excited to start wearing my black giant city. seriously, I couldn't wait any longer. I made the trip down to bloor today and picked up my purse.

The SA who sold it to me was not there, and I had to ask another SA to get me the purse.

Unfortunately, it wasn't the officier, but the black colour. I guess the lighting in there messed up my eyes. Still a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, the SA who rang me up wasn't very friendly. He said he was pissed that my bag was put on hold for me, as he was planning to buy it.

Oh well. :smile:

pics will be coming tonight.
Thanks to EVERYONE on this forum who helped me with my decision. :ty: The more I look at this purse, the more I fall in love with it. You guys are awesome. I'm glad to be a part of the bal club.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2006
PICS of my new Giant Black City

Please excuse the messy room(s) and my disheveled look (just got home). I thought I'd take a few quick photos before I bust out the lounge wear!!!!!
soooo stoked.

9gwnpy.jpg

some side action
125737p.jpg

And on its own
30hly6r.jpg

REREsaurus

Leather brrraaiined.
Mar 19, 2007
Ok, first off: you are so pretty. So pretty!

Your bag is stunning too! Looks very even and nicely saturated. Even if you were expecting Officier, I think this bag is just as good, if not, better.

Congrats, and get that lounge-wear on.