I got it! Bleecker Sig Flap!!

Apr 25, 2007
Well, I got it today and I picked.....

CHOCOLATE!!

I also got the Chocolate Sig Capacity wristlet and the I ordered the strawberry charm!!

No pics of these because I had to order both of them.
40895_B4BR_c.jpg
92256_t.jpg

I also got a couple of gifts that I cant post pics of:graucho:

Here's the thing though... I am not sure if I am in love with the Bleecker... I know.. I am too freaking indecisive! I am going to give it a few days, I think.. I have the rest of the week to figure it out.

I am crushing on the Large Carly. I had one before and ever since I sold it I miss it! But I had a love-hate relationship with that bag.. I loved the way it looked and hated how it was like a black hole for me. I always felt like I was digging, and could never find anything.. but that Large Chocolate Carly is so freaking pretty!!!!! Its the same price too!!! It could be an even exchange!!! Should I just give into my crush and deal with the digging? I never tried a pursket in a carly.. that may have made it better?:shrugs:

The Bleecker large flap is very nice though and I love the drop length and the strap!! The pockets on the back are nice and seem like they would be really handy. I am not sure if it is going to stay on my shoulder though. Does anyone have problems with this??

here are the pics of ms. large flap!

Attachments

• DSCN2578.JPG
    DSCN2578.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 75
  • DSCN2584.JPG
    DSCN2584.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCN2585.JPG
    DSCN2585.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN2586.JPG
    DSCN2586.JPG
    78.4 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCN2587.JPG
    DSCN2587.JPG
    73.1 KB · Views: 73
here are my modeling pics :roflmfao: Don't mind my sleeping attire:lol:

I also posted one with me and my large carly that I sold:crybaby: Which looks better on me?

Attachments

• DSCN2589.JPG
    DSCN2589.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN2590.JPG
    DSCN2590.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 80
  • DSCN2592.JPG
    DSCN2592.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 97
  • DSCN1919.JPG
    DSCN1919.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 94
First off, CONGRATS on your purchases. Secondly, please take pics of the strawberry charm on ur bag when you get it. And lastly, I'm going to say that the Carly looks fabulous on you!!! (I love this bag, hehe) Maybe wait til the next PCE and maybe they'll release new colors, then you can have both bags in your collection!

I love the wristlet & charm - congrats!

Honestly I do like the Carly better on you, but the Bleecker looks great too! It sounds like you realllllly want the Carly though so I say go for it! Good luck with your decision :smile:

I think the bleecker looks better it compliments your pretty hair!!!
but seriously it's a good drop for you!!! Good choice :tup:
(ps you have krogers in texas???? we dont have them here and I miss them from michigan :sad: )

I'm sorry to be a downer, but I have to say Carly looks better on you. Congrats on the goodies! You will LOVE the capacity wristlet!

It seems like you really like the Carly, and the shape looks great on you. I'm not that big of a fan of flap bags and from someone who has not one, but two Carlys - get the Carly! If you feel like the large Carly was too big, maybe try the slim Carly, which is smaller than the large. Either way, you have a lovely bag!

I think the bleecker looks better it compliments your pretty hair!!!
but seriously it's a good drop for you!!! Good choice :tup:
(ps you have krogers in texas???? we dont have them here and I miss them from michigan :sad: )

We have Kroger in the Metroplex area. :tup: I agree that I like the way the Bleeker looks on you. But then again I love that bag!

I'm voting for the Bleeker - it looks great, it does match your hair :yes:. But I'm the opposite of ImASadGiraffe - I don't like floppy bags, always loved flaps.

I'd just carry it around for a few days in your house, leaving the tags on and see how you feel about it. I have one and love it but you have to be happy with it! Congrats on your purchases!

Love your kitty and I have to say that both bags look great on you! I'm biased because I'm completely head over heels for my leather Chocolate large Carly, so I would have to advocate an exchange. I think the Choc Carly is the nicest of the Carlys by far, not that the others aren't lovely, but there's something about the stirrup detailing in chocolate brown that just suits that bag perfectly. I honestly think it may be the first bag in years that I've been perfectly happy with and felt was really worth the price.

I love both bags, the Carly looks great on you, but, so does the Bleecker! You should keep the tags on the sig flap and just wear it around the house and see how you like it.
Oh and I've had trouble with both, my Carly and my Bleecker falling off my shoulder at certain times when I'm shopping.
Love your avatar photo, sooo adorable!

:yahoo:OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! IMO, BOTH bags look GREAT on you!!! You know how much I love the bleecker flap, and was heartbroken when I went to visit it in my boutique the other day and the buckle dug into my shoulder bone so I am not able to have this bag! I need to drool over everyone else's pics of it to console myself!! :crybaby:I say walk around your house w/ it for a few days and see if you fall in love w/ it like you loved your Carly! You seem to REALLY REALLY REALLY want that Carly back, though! There have been bags I have sold, too, and regretted it (especially my Ali's!!!!) so I know EXACTLY how you feel! I truly believe ANY bag will fall off your shoulder as well., the only bag that has NEVER fallen off my shoulder is my chocolate ergo hobo. PLEASE keep us posted on your decision. Either way you will have a BEAUTIFUL bag!!! CONGRATS!!! :tup: