I got hit with the Groovy bug!!

Q luvs tokidoki

In bag heaven
Jul 25, 2007
Ok, I have to admit, I was not a big fan of Poppy at first. The only thing that caught my eye was the Tartan plaid.. so cute.. but wasn't sure if I could pull off the big spotlight bag. Anyways, after seeing some Groovy's on here I decided to check out the stuff more closely. I went yesterday morning and saw the gray one.. but it had ink marks all on the back. It was the only one. I have been wanting a swingpack for my trip and the actual swingpacks don't hold much. To my delight the inside of this is a long detachable strap to wear crossbody!! I was able to get the SA to call around some local outlets and she found one. They even approved to do a charge send!! So this one is on the fedex truck!! (I had to snap a pic while it was on the counter so I wouldn't miss it :P)

f550c2aa.jpg

Then today, like a stalker, I went back to the outlet and was super giddy when I found the Tartan Groovy!! and Tattersall Cashmere muffler/scarf!! It's like Christmas in January!! I've been wanting that muffler but didn't want to pay full price. $55 for the muffler!!
Now I have 2 Groovy's!!! Ekk, I really try not to have multiples...but oh well.:yahoo:OMG, just tell me to KEEP both and I WILL!!
Oh I found the 24x24 tartan scarf like 2 weeks ago. It's kinda small, but I can just barely tie it around my neck. :nuts:
DSC_3258.jpg

LOVE the tartan groovy!
i got one today in pink patent!

i was never too into poppy either! but i got the groovy and a glam tote too!
and i got a tartan wristlet!
congrats!