I got her!

Aug 14, 2006
I posted last week about not being able to stop thinking about the fuschia Sabrina but I couldn't buy it until I get my OT money Feb 20th and I was panicking. I decided to buy it anyway and suck up the cost. That colour ended up not being available so I got the melon instead and I have to admit I think I love it more! It's such a pretty colour!

I was planning on doing a whole reveal but I got too excited and pulled the wrapping off and now I've already used the bag so it's too late, lol.

So here she is:

002-29.jpg

I absolutely love her and even though I've only taken her out twice (work yesterday and a course today) I've received so many compliments.

The only issue though is I'm afraid of getting her dirty. Any suggestions for keeping her clean? Does the Coach Signature cleaner work well on the Op Art Fabric?

Last edited:
Wow that is one gorgeous sabrina, some of the Op Art Sabrinas are growing on me! If the care card says that Coach Signature Cleaner is ok to use on it, then definitely use that! I've used the signature cleaner on a lot of my bags and the dirt comes right off and it looks brand new! Congrats!

Thanks!!

Yeah the card said it should be okay to use... I`m just super paranoid because she`s so pretty and I`m scared of ruining her.

I actually didn`t like the op art stuff when it first came out but all of a sudden I had to have one.

I'm sorry you weren't able to get the fuschia, which I know you originally wanted, but I think you ended up with a much prettier bag. I really like the color contrast of this bag. Is this your first Sabrina? I hope you love it as much as we all seem to love ours! Sorry, no advice regarding keeping clean, just wanted to let you know what a gorgeous bag you got!

Wow!!! Beautiful color!! I love it!!!

I'm starting to wonder if I should venture out and go with some color......

The only purse that I've purchased with color was just recently.... Pond Shoulder bag... And haven't used it yet.. Waiting for spring... Whooo Hooo!!!

Yup this is my first Sabrina and I`m love!!! This is my first bag this colour though... all of my other ones are pretty neutral and I can`t believe how much I love the brightness of it!

Thanks!!

Yeah the card said it should be okay to use... I`m just super paranoid because she`s so pretty and I`m scared of ruining her.

I actually didn`t like the op art stuff when it first came out but all of a sudden I had to have one.
I have never had an issue using the signature cleaner, I think you'll be just fine! Just use it on the signature fabric only ;)