I got an unexpected treat for Halloween!

crazyboutcoach

Iced Lemonade
O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
When I took my 3 yr old son Trick or Treating last night, we stopped at the neighbors house where the Barkers, a sweet lil' old couple live & they invited us in to give my son a brown bag filled with candy that had his name on it & when we thanked them graciously & turned to leave Mrs. Barker pulled me aside & gave me this lil black leather Kooba with a chain strap that was too heavy for her to carry (I presume it was a gift from her daughter in law), how sweet! I thanked her & hugged her neck of course! I think it's really cute but was hoping that you expert tPFers could help with the name of the bag the yr & maybe what it was sold for??? Here are the pics.....(sorry I'm not the best photagrapher & not all the pics loaded & what I could get to load were not the best but the bag has a flap which opens to a zip top with tan micro suede interior & an inside zip pocket & all the zipper pulls are metal with Kooba on them but I could not laod the pics of the zipper pulls.)......to see the pics larger click on my avatar & then on the my collection album.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

crazyboutcoach

Iced Lemonade
O.G.
Jul 5, 2009
Wow Thanks! I have this feeling that she was waiting for my son & me to go down there so she could give it to me, it was right there are on her couch when I went to leave as I walked past it she stopped me & pointed to it asking me if to take a look & see if I wanted it. Sure!:biggrin:

misslola

Feb 10, 2006
I bought it new from that old site (can't remember the name) but she closed it down a year or so ago. I think it was based in Wisconsin. I believe I paid just under $300. You will enjoy it! I wish I got mine as a gift! Ha.