I got an LV booklet in the mail today!

1. Did anyone else get one? :nuts: Its got a grey cover and talks about the history, products, and services.

2. Missypoo got one. She posted some pics of the pages. I keep hoping I get one. If I am going to get advertising mailers, they might as well be for something I like for a change!

3. I always get the mailing from eLuxuary, but not LV. I wish I will have one too... :sad:

4. Is it a small booklet? It's grey cover? I actually got two copies.. one last week and one this week. One was from NYC, which is weird since I never shopped for LV in NYC, and the other one is from an SA in Hawaii whom I purchased from in the past. I love getting mails from LV, even if they send me duplicates :P

5. I think mine was from NYC too!

6. Nope. Never get anything from LV here.:cursing:

7. yeah I got it last week. It's silver and has a small perforated Louis Vuitton cut out at the bottom. It's pretty thick. Beautiful pix!

8. I received it and wonder why--I don't buy nearly as much as some customers do. It was interesting.

9. Lucky gals! :yes:

10. hmM. i want one!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice