I got an icy stare at the consignment shop....

Luv n bags

O.G.
Jun 4, 2008
So, I decided to visit a consignment shop in the hoity-toity part of town. The last time I visited was about a year ago. I was able to find a beautiful Ralph Lauren alligator belt for myself.

This consignment shop sells very upscale items. Lots of designer duds. I wanted to ask about putting some of my stuff on consignment. When I walked through the front door, I felt an icy stare coming from my right. I glanced over and immediately had the culprit in sight...

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would find one of these, much less in a consignment shop!

I asked the clerk to take it down for me. She reached over to a Fendi spy bag and slipped it off the hook. I said "no, the one next to it". She said "oh, the MJ. I just got that in this morning - you are the first to lay eyes on it". I grabbed the bag from her - I couldn't believe it was real. I threw all the stuffing onto the counter. The minute I felt the lush suede, I knew I was on the right track. I pulled the inner pocket open and saw the tag "F05 610". I checked the zipper "Lampo". I knew it was the real deal. I examined the ouside, not one scuff or thread out of place. Amazing!

I guess you know what happened next.....

May I introduce you to the newest addition to my icy family:

Ms. bordeaux!

Picture809-1.jpg

OMG! You have the most gorgeous finds. I love that bag, that color, and wow, quilted too. It's perfection! Congrats!

PS: Do you mind sharing the name of the consignment shop? I might get lucky one day with my own find!

OMG how beautiful, tiger! Who would have thought you could randomly walk into a consignment shop and have that baby staring you in the face begging you to take her home??? Congrats!