I got an email my pouch is on its way!

grayxie

NOMtacular!
Mar 28, 2008
Sorry if this is all ready posted. I just received an email from Ignacio that my pouch from the Ignes forum conception is on its way! Great follow-up I must say, especially since I'm sure they recieved a bunch of emails in regards to the pouch/key chain offer. I can't wait until it arrives!

yay!! I got mine in my order yesterday. It's goes with one of my bags....it's a shiny, totally wrinkly deep red!! Here:

photo(24).jpgphoto(25).jpg2927268934_38218f1b71.jpg

The tacky scotch tape is there because I was psyched my iphone would fit, but it wasn't quite big enough to get the flap to snap....voila! scotch tape. it's perfect 'cause there really isn't a good pocket in my bags for this size phone so I can just throw it in and spot it very quickly!!

Can't wait to hear about your pouch when it comes, grayxie! Anyone else get their pouch yet?

I didnt get an email but I got my pouch today. I am still waiting for the Hobo before I order. But I am hoping they will have ostich available to the US by then. I would love a black ostrich with black patent detail/trim on a bag.

yay!! I got mine in my order yesterday. It's goes with one of my bags....it's a shiny, totally wrinkly deep red!! Here:

View attachment 565405View attachment 565406View attachment 565413

The tacky scotch tape is there because I was psyched my iphone would fit, but it wasn't quite big enough to get the flap to snap....voila! scotch tape. it's perfect 'cause there really isn't a good pocket in my bags for this size phone so I can just throw it in and spot it very quickly!!

Can't wait to hear about your pouch when it comes, grayxie! Anyone else get their pouch yet?

We are twins Euridice! I got the red too!! Ignacio was so sweet. When he was at Bagtrends he mailed my pouch stuffed with my black leather samples! BTW the black leathers are stunning!

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to say I received a beautiful blue pouch from Ignacio yesterday in the mail! It's such nice leather. I love it and it's perfect to hold my lipglosses. I am away but will post pics when I get a chance. It looks just like the one above, but in a blue color. Thank you to Ignacio, what a kind gesture!

My pouch in raspberry. :heart:

pouch1.jpg

Linda

Oh Linda P is beautiful... and matches with your minisofia. ;)

It matches perfectly! I know if you compare to my sig line they look like two different colors but that just goes to show how this leather photographs differently based on the light. My sig line is a more accurate representative of the color.

Linda