I got an Edith satchel half off!

1. I went to the Ron Herman sale today and got a whiskey Edith satchel for 50% off! I couldn't believe it! I had been dreaming about that bag...I love it, but couldn't justify paying full price now that it's been around for a while. But oh dear, is it pretty...

2. Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. That's a great deal! Congrats!!! And we want pics! ;)

4. Will post when I'm back at school. Came home for the weekend to shop and take LSAT :smile:. Wish me luck, Edith will be with me!

5. Congrats nerdphanie!!! :nuts: Awesome deal!! Can't wait to see pics!! Good luck on your LSAT!! :heart:

6. Congrats! That is an amazing price!

7. i love that bag and what an amazing price! good luck on the lsat!

8. :yahoo: YIPEEEE!!!!:yahoo: Congrats on finding such a GORGEOUS bag and to get it on sale!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

9. well done, I love it when a genuine bargain comes to light. Enjoy your fab new bag :biggrin:

10. OMG what a deal! Congrats & please dont forget to post pics!! :nuts:

11. i soooo envy you!!!! pics please :P

12. That is an awesome deal! Please, post pics before we all go insane with envy!

13. Sweet! Congratulations on a great score!

14. how lucky!

15. Ooh whiskey edith, that must be a beauty - congrats! :flowers: You got it with a great price! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice