I Got Accepted!!!

1. Ooohhhh, finally! I'm so excited :biggrin: :yahoo: After moving to Germany, I had to go through a lot of red tape and beurocratic(sp?) bullsh*t to get me into a school so that I could continue / finish my studies.

Well, today I got my letter from the Univ. of Applied Sciences in Coburg that I've been accepted into their Business Administration program. AHHH!!! So excited :biggrin:

Now I do my 1 year prep course there and then I can go on to study anywhere I want to in Germany :biggrin: Eeeeee!!!!

2. Congrats!! :yahoo:
    That's exciting...you should celebrate....maybe by buying a new bag :P

3. Congrats!

4. Congrats!! Time to celebrate!

5. That's awesome! What an accomplishment, congrats! :supacool:

6. wonderful news! congrats and goodluck!

7. Congrats! I'm so happy for you!!

8. Congrats!!:yahoo:

9. yeah!!!congratulations!!i wish you the best of luck.:yahoo: :yahoo: :wlae: :wlae: :happydance: :happydance:

10. :yahoo:

congrats

11. Thanks everybody!!!!

There's already a new one being planned :smile: Just got to wait until my savings account allows it! hah

12. Congrats!!! Getting into the college of your dreams is one of the best feelings EVER :biggrin:

13. Congratulations. Wishing you the best!

14. congrats!!! :yahoo:

15. Congrats!!!

you -must- celebrate.

One of my best friends lived in German for awhile and loooved it, are you enjoying yourself there?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice