I got accepted!

1. Hey ladies,
    Today was an awesome day for me I got my acceptance letter from USC Law School!! I was so nervous opening the letter, I almost passed out when I saw I was accepted. It took me a long time to actually decide what I want to do in life, but I finally figured it out and cant wait to start! Thanks everyone for letting me share my excitement with you guys.:biggrin: :cool:

2. Wow! Way to go, Livinluxuriously! That's grrrrrreat news! Good luck to you!

3. Yay!! Congratulations Lila!! That's awesome :biggrin:

4. Congrats!!! i'm finishing up my first year of law school right now so feel free to PM me with any questions you might have, or if you just wanna chat :biggrin:

5. Congratulations! I remember what it was like waiting... USC is a great school, you will love it there (speaking from experience). PM me if you ever need anything!

6. That's great, congrats! :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

7. Congratulations

8. Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself!!! Law school is a lot of hard work, but a lot of fun too! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions- I graduated in 2000! Good luck!

9. I have a sorority sister at USC Law! Congratulations!

10. Congrats! I remember getting my acceptance into med school, I almost threw up when I was opening it! Thankfully, I restrained myself.

11. Congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Thanks for sharing the good news - and I hope you're celebrating!

12. Congrats!!!

13. Way to go and Congratulations!:lol:

Whoooshht... another bottle of champers!

What a clever bunch you gals are!;)

14. Wow congratulations!! Smart AND stylish...What a combo =)

15. Congratulations!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice