I got a zucca weekender bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got an amazing Fendi Zucca bag and I am on cloud nine...This bag is so nice and big I highly recommand. I will definitly post pics of my Fendi in action.

so who likes the new ZUCCA collection?

2. what happened to the pics? ;)

3. pics pics we want pics!!! :graucho:

4. [​IMG]

5. Nice; can't wait to see the rest of your collection. :tup:

6. Very nice! :tup:

7. looks like you're having fun ;)
    nice bag

8. awesome bag!!

9. Cool F Bag! :tup:

10. that is a nice weekender!Congrats definitely!

11. I like the Zucca Collection, classic evergreen. I got this exact weekender, look nice but not structured, abit filmsy, no lining though. I have the messenger bag too which i use more often.

12. ahhh very nice bag

13. I have this bag too! Is it flimsy? I haven't used mine in ages. Also, did yours come with a drawstring pouch? what do you use it for?!

14. he got banned, but I got the same bag. its great, but it has to be "stuffed" because with a couple of things, well its not too pretty.
    and yes drawstring pouch with FF logo all over it.
    i use it as luggage sometimes everyday

15. oh gosh! why was he banned?!

I meant, what do you use the pouch for? I am thinking maybe a clutch?!
    I feel like the handles on the bag are constructed poorly.

BTW if you want more structure buy a LV Neverfull baseshaper on the Bay. I use a GM baseshaper (only because I had one) but I am guessing a MM would work PERFECTLY. I just discovered this last night and it brings new life to the bag.