I got a Truffle PT with GGH !!! >>>

karenab

O.G.
Mar 16, 2007
I came across this lovely truffle PT with GGH and it was love at first sight. Its very thick typical 07 leather and feels soft already which I particularly like.

The hanging shots are with 2 dumbells in it to speed up the break in process :P After 1 week alone of that plus carrying it daily, it will probably look like these hanging shots when empty since its starting to droop a bit already.

Will add mod shots in the next day or two!!

note. The scratch on the front is already fading off with a teeny bit of cream and rubbing - thank goodness :tup:

dsc07415ip8.jpg

I love how warm it is and the brown and gold are perfect together. It goes very well with me colouring wise as well which I like alot.

dsc07414hc2.jpg

The back - I like how the leather is puffy on both sides and lessens toward the middle:

dsc07402fe2.jpg

This is just gorgeous... the leather is divine :drool: :drool: "Warm" very accurately describes the effect this color has... really lovely, congrats!

Yes - its a softer colour than black (although I'll always have a soft spot for the black ones too).

Its warm like the sandstone with GGH too - just richer? Thank you for the compliments and from everyone else as well :tup:!

Beautiful! Looks like a yummy burnt caramel. :drool: I really shouldn't be looking at GH PTs right now :shocked:. Danger. Danger.:borg: I'm about to get assimilated. Again. :borg1: