I got a steal!!!

Plato's Closet - totally hit or miss

I was sooo nervous driving home that it was fake, but I can't find a single difference between the two! (the other is from the outlet - I haven't taken that price tag off; it was $150)

I think so too! I can't even imagine someone getting less than that for it when they sold it to them.

I was completely convinced when I saw the little stitching that reenforces the inside pocket.

Yeah plato's closet is really hit or miss... and I gotta say their collection of "designer bags" is 99.9% fake at mine haha

I did see one real coach wristlet there, but it was REALLY used.

Great deal! I'm gonna look through their bags more carefully now! I can't believe someone sold it to them though! They probably only got $10 for it!

That is the craziest deal I think I have ever hear of! A Carly demi for $25!!!

Congrats! I think the only thing I have gotten at that price was a Coach umbrella LOL!

You must be SOO excited to use it!

Wonderful deal, two weeks ago my daughter was at Plato's and picked up a pink scribble wristlet, on ebay they were going for 50-80 and she got it for 14 bucks. Does not look used at all. Everyone there was saying it was fake, but my daughter knows her Coach and knew it was real.

I'm crazy excited about it. :smile: And the best part is it's a bag I already wanted! (I already bought it).. it's not even like I just saw a good deal & got it. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

(I'm still excited!)