I got a secret

Aug 21, 2007
Canada & Mexico
and in less then 24 hrs I can tell!!:yahoo:
Hello again everyone! Hope you have all been doing good.
Sorry to tease but I am very good at keeping secrets and tomorrow I might have a sibling to bring home for my Amarena Bow.That's all I can say right now but you are quite welcome to post your thoughts if you wish too.
Have a nice evening and weekend:heart: BTW here is some :popcorn: for you all to share

Last edited:

shesnochill

Formerly @annaversary♡
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
AHHHHHHHHHHH!
The anticipation! I am so excited to know!
Tell us :woohoo:
This is the reason why I needed an iPhone, to keep updated with my TPF gals. Hahaha.

xxmicahxx

Apr 26, 2008
Asia
You are so crazy, Anna! Focus on the laptop, lady. When you get that then you can think for a moment all the material things you want to have and save up for them. I am on ban, obviously and it's true. Swear. I can't wait for November since I'm turning 18 and I'll just ask my parents for a car and maybe a handbag if it isn't too much and I'll ask my grandfather for another handbag and the rest, I know they'll give me moolah for my birthday. Hahaha! Such a brat.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, royalhyness! I cannot wait to see your Miu Miu. I am sensing that it is another bow of another color (of course). The Mughetto?

shesnochill

Formerly @annaversary♡
O.G.
Feb 5, 2008
You are so crazy, Anna! Focus on the laptop, lady. When you get that then you can think for a moment all the material things you want to have and save up for them. I am on ban, obviously and it's true. Swear. I can't wait for November since I'm turning 18 and I'll just ask my parents for a car and maybe a handbag if it isn't too much and I'll ask my grandfather for another handbag and the rest, I know they'll give me moolah for my birthday. Hahaha! Such a brat.

Sorry for hijacking this thread, royalhyness! I cannot wait to see your Miu Miu. I am sensing that it is another bow of another color (of course). The Mughetto?

I am seriously going crazy here :sweatdrop:
I haven't saved up anything for my laptop yet. AND, I already found another bag that isn't Miu Miu to aim for..... I am guilty :faint: I can't wait to turn 18 and get a credit card as BAD as that sounds... and because I can't wait to see what my boyfriend is getting me :wlae: I probably won't get anything from my parents this year... since we recently bough a new condo and is moving in soon :yahoo:

Sorry for hijacking your thread royalhyness but C'MON now, show/tell us :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: