I got a Rebecca Minkoff Morning After Bag for a Song :)

mobilejenni

May 17, 2009
I went to my local Saks Off Fifth last night to see what they had available in bags. I was immediately drawn to a RM Morning After Bag in a dark brown / luggage color. They had 3 - 4 of them on the RM table. However, I ended up leaving without making any purchases because I wanted to see what Nordstrom Rack had to offer as well as Neiman Marcus Last Call.

I didn't find anything at Nordstrom and was going to head to Neimans on Saturday. In the meantime, I decided to do some research on this MAB bag I had seen (at the time, I did not know this was the 'famous' MAB bag). I also had a 40% off coupon that was valid starting today.

At 8pm, I decided that I would be foolish to pass up the already reduced RM MAB with an additional 40% off. I ran over to Saks with coupon in hand only to find there were none of the bags I was looking for! I saw one mini MAB in green and a regular MAB but it was a lighter brown and pebbled and the pebbles looked burnished. I asked an SA about the bags I had seen last night and she went to the back and found two of them! I happily went to the register and after coupon and new credit account discount, I am now the proud owner of a RM MAB for only $245!!!

I am so excited about this purchase...It is going under the Christmas tree. I can't wait! I have been carrying a Gussto bag for the last several months and it is starting to fall apart (the piping around the handles has come undone and now my poor bag's innards are visible and starting to come out).

Sorry for the long post...but I just had to share my terrific find!

Wonderful bargain. This is what Christmas dreams are made of. Congratulations. Can't wait to see pictures of it. I know how you must feel, I have a brand new Nikki in the Christmas closet, and I can't wait to have it. Then just last night, DH asked what else I would like, so now I'm looking to add either a MAB or Matinee. But I doubt I'll find a deal as good as yours. Congrats again.