I got a PRESENT!!!!

1. This adorable woman at work gave me a present today!

Its a Coach Agenda! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

So is SOOO sweet. We both share a love of handbags and she decided that since she wasnt using it she wanted me to have it (I believe that it was originally her daughter's). :love: OMG I LOVE her. It is the brown signature print with the tan (untreated) leather. Its well loved (so we are going to be doing some hard core moisterizing tonight!). I forgot my cell phone this morning so I cant take pics...but I will try to get some uploaded tonight!

This made my day! Some people are so sweet! :girlsigh:

2. wow what a nice gesture! That would make my day too!!!!

3. Congrats...You have to post pictures. I won't be on tomorrow (unless I get on first thing in the morning) b/c I'm leaving for vacation but hopefully I'll get to see it before then. Thanks for sharing...

4. Congrats! That's a very nice coworker.

5. Thanks PittsburghGal, Pursefanatic85, and elongreach! :flowers:

Enjoy your trip Pursefanatic85! :supacool:

6. Congrats!!! That's really nice of her :girlsigh: and what a way to end the week!

7. Thank you Lee69....TGIF! :flowers: :yahoo:

8. awww, yay! how sweet! :yes:

9. awesome! i cant live without my coach agenda. cant wait for picts!!

10. Thank you anotheremptysky and aartie! :flowers:

I really wanted to start filling in the address/phone book but I left my cellphone/pda at home! :Push:

Now all I can do is fondle it while I sit here in front of the computer. :tender: 3pm can not come soon enough!!

Its pretty big (8.5x6 I believe) though so I dont think it will fit in alot of my Coach bags. :crybaby: I have been in a large bag mood lately though so I should still be able to carry it around. I have a small LV mono agenda that I use for a calendar and diary. Any suggestions on what to use the Coach one for? It has the address/phone list in there so I will definitely will fill that in and it has a blank pad of paper (both Coach :wlae: ). What other filler should I get? Or is that enough? It feels kinda empty...

11. that's so sweet. And your so excited, she must have really been happy to see how excited you were.

12. YAY!! What a sweet coworker!! Congrats Lisa!! I can't wait to see it! :yahoo:

13. Thank you Alvie and Sparkles! :flowers:

14. That is so sweet! You're very lucky

15. Aww...that was sooo incredibly sweet of your co-worker!!!

I have eyeing a Coach agenda, but I want to make sure that I will actually use it for more than a week. :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice