2406773492_6c3690d6f0_o.jpg

2406773522_09de01b331_o.jpg

2405941487_11f3358cfe_o.jpg

:yahoo::party:

No words...:love:

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33
Congrats, she is a beauty!

Okay, I know that I was a bit iffy about the new leather, hardware, zipper etc. But more pictures are being posted and I think that it might be growing on me now...

Also, do you think that this bag can be dressed with a casual outfit like T-Shirt and Jeans?

Thanks ladies! :flowers:

I lurve it! Too bad it's raining all weekend here... But I will definitely be wearing this out at my business conference. It's perfect as GUNG previously stated!

To all the girls who were unsure about the baggie, just give it a chance... It's such a classic! The hardware is almost silverlike with a sheen of gold. Not like the hardware on my Tangy Mama at all.

Congrats, she is a beauty!

Okay, I know that I was a bit iffy about the new leather, hardware, zipper etc. But more pictures are being posted and I think that it might be growing on me now...

Also, do you think that this bag can be dressed with a casual outfit like T-Shirt and Jeans?

Smooshy - Absolutely. No doubt. It's perfect for work, and can easily be switched for a night out at the movies or dinner and drinks.

It really is such a versatile bag!!! :tup: :yes: