I got a POLLY!!!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I went shopping Saturday and stopped in the LV store, looked around for a bit and left without a purchase. Went back Sunday after I thought about it all Saturday night:nuts: , and went back to look when I had more time to myself and to get a better look. I looked at several bags, really liked some that I didn't think I would have, but in person they were TDF!!! I wanted a shoulder bag that I could shop with very easily. I bought a mono strap for my speedy (for those just in case times). And then I saw it...a polly!!! I asked about it and Jonathan got one out for me! It was TDP!!! It is big but very nice! I love the leather on it. I hope that it wears as comfy shopping all day as it does now. I can put it on my shoulder or carry it on my arm because of the strap, or in my hand. I will post pictures as soon as I can but it will be a bit. It is truely a beautiful purse!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

2. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pics of your new Polly!

3. Yeah! Good for you! Please post pics when you can!:yahoo:

4. :nuts: :heart:sssssss the polly!!! so happy fer you!!!

5. Wow................congrats, can't wait for the pix!

6. Forgot to say that I got the embossed polly (brown/black).

7. Didn't know you could buy a strap for speedies... that's makes a big difference to me... thanks for mentioning that...

8. Congrats on the Polly too! Can't wait to see...

9. I love the Polly!

10. wow..aren't there like a million tPFers wanting this?

post pics!!! :hysteric:

11. Congrats!!!!

12. Congrats :biggrin: can't wait for pics!

13. The strap, I think, goes on the alma...or some of the other smaller bags, but as I was in the store a lady had it on her speedy 25, and looked great!! Jonathan showed it to me on a speedy 30 to see how I would like it.....and I LIKEY!!!:yes: I wouldn't use the strap all the time, but it will be great for those shopping trips when I have to have my hands free!!!

I am going to go get my son from school, and hopefully will be able to post a picture when I get back.....I will be at work so excuse the background!!! Back soon.....

14. can't wait for your modeling pix!!

15. :wtf::nuts: I WANT THAT!!! :crybaby:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice