I got a Penelope Capacity Wristlet for a GREAT deal!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 11, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2009
    I am so psyched! I have never been on the winning side of an auction where I felt that I really scored an awesome deal on something that I really wanted badly...but this time I did!!!!:yahoo:

Presenting the blue patent Penelope Capacity Wristlet, retail $138 + tax...
    ...and I got her for $66!!!!! Add a little for shipping & insurance and it came to around $75. But I still felt like it was a nice grab, since I almost bought her at full price when I was back home in the Twin Cities over Christmas!

Pics borrowed from yes, the E*Bay...I would've preferred one on Bonanzle but I couldn't say no to this one.:shrugs:

b5ec_1.JPG b24f_1.JPG
  2. Nicely done!! It's beautiful!

3. Awesome deal! Congrats! And I love that blue color. Very nice.

4. That's a pretty shade of blue. Plus the lining is nice too!

5. Wow, what a great find, its gorgeous, congrats!

6. Thanks guys! When I saw this one IRL, I was amazed at how big it really seems-I could easily use this one as a clutch, and I typically don't use wristlets too often for that kind of thing. But I think that it will be perfect for spring, inside of my parchment Julianne with the sunny yellow lining...ah spring...it will come back soon, right?:wondering

7. Great price and it's so CUTE! Congrats!

8. haha... spring never comes soon enough NorthStar!:sad:

9. Awesome score! I've yet to check these out IRL and now I'm thinking I may need one ;)

10. bagap...they are very pretty IRL, and much bigger than I thought they were when looking at them online before...the pics really do not do them much justice...and yes you just may need one!:P

CoachGirl12...you are soooo right. I have shoveled so much snow in the last three days that I can't stand it anymore! And now we are under the ANOTHER frickin' Winter Storm Watch, with lake effect snow to follow-Sheesh.

11. That is a very cute wristlet. I have been on a capacity wristlet hunt myself, just have not found the right deal.

12. :woohoo:that is a really good deal! Way to go! I like that shade of blue, definitely makes me think of Spring.

13. Congrats! That is very cute and I love the color.

14. Where did u find it for $66! You guys are soooo good @ finding the best deals!!!!!

Congrats, she's a beauty!:heart:

15. great deal!! I have one in black leather and loooove it!