I got a oldie but goodie :)

SuperMom2

SAHM of 2
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
I have loved this bag since I first saw it but by the time I got into coach it was no longer available. When I did find them it was too much money. Now I finally have one a Atlantic Peyton :biggrin: I got if off *bay. It is in such amazing condition and I just applied her up. She looks gorgeous. I love the drop length so comfortable. I do have a question for peyton owners. The top around the edges folds in and not out nice and square. Is that normal and or is there anyway to correct that?

Attachments

• IMG_2762.JPG
    IMG_2762.JPG
    430.5 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_2764.JPG
    IMG_2764.JPG
    430 KB · Views: 554
  • IMG_2766.JPG
    IMG_2766.JPG
    421 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    414.3 KB · Views: 561
I have loved this bag since I first saw it but by the time I got into coach it was no longer available. When I did find them it was too much money. Now I finally have one a Atlantic Peyton :biggrin: I got if off *bay. It is in such amazing condition and I just applied her up. She looks gorgeous. I love the drop length so comfortable. I do have a question for peyton owners. The top around the edges folds in and not out nice and square. Is that normal and or is there anyway to correct that?

Cute, love the color

Nice bag! Really pretty color. The bags with two full zippers across the top tend to do that unless they're more structured like the Boroughs.

Totally normal, it's really hard to keep it from sagging because of the weight of the zips and it's somewhat tall (though not a n/s bag). Even kept stuffed it will just want to relax on the sides when empty. Atlantic is rare it's just gorgeous! Congrats!!

Totally normal, it's really hard to keep it from sagging because of the weight of the zips and it's somewhat tall (though not a n/s bag). Even kept stuffed it will just want to relax on the sides when empty. Atlantic is rare it's just gorgeous! Congrats!!

That is what I thought. Thank you everyone :biggrin: I just love the color and leather on this bag.

Congrats Peyton is an amazing bag and like others say it will sag and be squishy :smile: here's a pic of my pearl green one for reference..

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405384254.239456.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1405384254.239456.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 439

Beautiful score!! Congrats. Twins. I have this in grey patent and is one of my favorites!!

Congrats on the new Atlantic Peyton!!!
She is beautiful~~

I have the Crimson Patent Peyton...

She does kind of sag -- but when I am not using her, I stuff her with lots of paper.

Enjoy!!!!