I got a new purse!!!!

Jujuma

O.G.
Nov 9, 2009
I was at Woodbury last Sat and had told myself no big purchases...then I went to Prada. They had a huge selection. I went dressy because I have alot of events this spring and the bag I got is just so beautiful. I would love to post a picture but I'm not that talented yet. I would love to post my colection, I don't have brand loyality because I love all beautiful bags, this is my second Prada.
I got BN1751-Bauletto Aperto. I don't know if that's the name, but it's the bag that is all sequined(paillettes)gold at the top turning to purple/black at bottom. I love it. My question is, if you remember it, would you carry it durring the day. I was shocked at how big it actually is when I got it home. It has snaps on the side and when you open them it makes a little(big)square. I wouldn't use it everyday, only when I had something or wanted cheering up(it makes me smile!). For anybody looking they had a few bags I had just seen at Neimans.

Is this it?

bn1751paill-gd.jpg

If so, it's a bit flashy for day wear IMHO, but if you're like Rachel Zoe: SHUT IT DOWN! :rochard:

Rachel is a HUGE sequin fan. ;)

Yes!!! That's it, thank you so much for pic. I do love my shiney things, put it this way there were a million beautiful bags my husband walked in the store and said just buy it cuz you'll never stop thinking about it till you have it. I wouldn't wear it everyday just when I need a little pick me up. I have 3 weddings and a couple other things and I think it will be perfect for that. I hate just having room for lipstick and phone when going long events. Oh and I'll def use for dinner out. It's for my bday and I'm not going to cheat and use before so I'll carry it all day that day!

Very pretty! Looks like you'll be getting a lot of use out of it. We all need at least 1 dressy bag, lol
I would love to see modeling pics too later.
Thanks, I'm going to break down and have my son help me with pics next time he's home. After he stops laughing about a forum dedicated to purses and shopping, I did not raise him right, I'll post modeling pic and whole collection. But I'm really glad I got this one, I usually debated a purchase for about a week and I made this one in 5 min and am not sorry.

That is one pretty bag and it sounds like you have figured out all the times you will get to show her off. I would definitely love to see your collection. It is funny how the kids always need to show us parents how to do everything with computers. :smile:

I was considering stopping at Woodbury last week but I was afraid it wouldn't be worth the drive... I guess I should reconsider!

^^i go to Woodbury a couple times a year and this was def one of the better times, cut thru Saxs and almost didn't make it out! Selection everywhere was great, went into Prada and cuz I hadn't gone for large item walked out, thought about it selection too good, so went back in. It was Sat and crowd was large but polite(which is saying something, I've been there when i've had to leave). That said I have a friend who works at T Burch and by end of weekend they were wiped out, I think you'll have to wait a few weeks for stores to reload. Def a buying crowd, saw all high end bags being carried.

Really must clean closet. This is actually my 3rd Prada(as I said I have no brand loyalty, so I have lots of diff ones). I completely forgot I have a Tessuto(dark taupe/mushroom color), also messenger bag. Both are work horses so it was def time for something fun. I've always carried new bags immediately, I now think it's more fun to wait for just that right moment. It'll be sooo fun!

Last edited: